Cumnock

Our Cumnock office occupies the two floors above the Clydesdale Bank, overlooking the Old Church in the town centre. A ‘B’ listed building constructed around 1884, Bank Chambers was the residence of the local Clydesdale Bank Manager until 1965, when it was taken over as an office by Messrs Hunter Faulds, Chartered Accountants. It became home to William Duncan & Co during 2001, following the merger with Messrs Hunter Faulds.

http://www.williamduncan.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/cumnock-office1.jpg

Let's talk. Come and visit us at
our Cumnock office.

Find Us